Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins
Time: 45 minutes
Makes: 9 large
· 225g Plain flour
· 2 tsp Baking Powder
· 150g Caster sugar plus extra for topping
· 50g Salted butter, melted
· 75g Vegetable oil
· 100g Sour cream or plain full fat yoghurt
· 80g Full fat milk
· 2 Large eggs
· 2 tsp Vanilla extract
· 100g Frozen raspberries – lightly crushed KEEP FROZEN
· 70g White Chocolate chips
12 hole muffin tin lined with 9 paper muffin cases
1. Preheat oven to 160C fan 180C conventional.
2. In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the melted butter, oil, sour cream, milk, eggs and vanilla until combined.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and stir to combine. Don’t over mix.
5. Stir in the crushed frozen raspberries and white chocolate chips.
6. Divide the mixture between the paper cases. Top with a sprinkling of sugar and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until a cocktail stick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
7. Leave the muffins in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.